Earn college credit with DSST and CLEP exams
Save time and money by demonstrating what you already know.
Earn College Credit in 2 hours!
If you already are knowledgeable in college subjects like business math, information technology, art, English composition, astronomy, or one of a large number of subjects available, sit for a DSST or CLEP exam.
DSST and CLEP examinations are available in nearly 50 subject areas, and the exams are free to Keesler active duty, reserve, and guard personnel.
Here's How to Schedule Your Exam
Step 1: Determine which exam you wish to take. All available CLEP and DSST exams can be administered at Keesler AFB.
Step 2: Register with DSST or CLEP
- Visit the DSST Website: https://getcollegecredit.com
- You do not need to register for the exam prior to the day you come in to test. DSST registration is done at the testing center.
- Visit the CLEP College Board website: https://clep.collegeboard.org
- You must register for the exam and obtain a Registration Ticket from CLEP prior to the day you want to take the test.
- You must bring your Registration Ticket to the test center in order to proceed with testing.
Step 3: Click here to schedule your appointment day/time with the Keesler Testing Center.
Testing Costs and Payment
There is no exam administration fee for active duty, reserve, or guard service members and their family.
NOTE: Be sure to bring ID. Exam takers will be required to show two forms of ID when checking in for testing. For active duty military, this must be a military ID and another government/state-issued ID. For non-active duty military one must be a government/state-issued ID and the other must show either a picture or signature.
Keesler Air Force Base Education Center
Sablich Center, Room 219
Keesler AFB, MS 39534